How do you end global poverty? You start with kids.
Jireh Doo Foundation envisions a better life for the underprivileged in our society
We are committed to improving the lives of the underprivileged through quality service delivery, resource mobilization, capacity development for relevant stakeholders, and inclusive partnerships.
THEMATIC FOCUS AND PROGRAM AREAS
Jireh Doo Foundation works in 6 broad program areas
1. Gender, Women, and Single Parents
2. Child Development and Adolescent Empowerment
3. HIV and Health
4. Good Governance and Policy
5. Humanitarian Response 6. Knowledge and Information Management
Jireh Doo Foundation upholds the following values;
- Respect for human rights
- Ensuring integrity in our relationship with stakeholders
- Make transparency and accountability a priority in all our actions.
- Encourage team work
- Effectiveness, Efficiency and Excellence
- Value for Money